How much time do you devote to yourself each day? We’re talking about the space around work, school, family, and other obligations. You are taking at least a few minutes out of each day to re-calibrate or center yourself, right?
It’s vitally important to meditate or dedicate time to relaxing and improving your overall well-being. Did you know that even just a few minutes each day can lead to a more stress-free life and an improved mood? Indeed, and there are plenty of ways to do it.
Our Deal of the Day is a discounted Premium account for Aura, one of the biggest names in the space right now. You can choose from a one-year, two-year, and lifetime account, with varying amounts to save across each. Once you’re signed up, you’ll have your phone helping out every day!
Created by top meditation teachers and therapists, and personalized by ground-breaking AI, Aura Health helps you relieve stress and anxiety by providing short, science-backed mindfulness meditation exercises every day.
- Relieve stress & anxiety w/ a free 3-minute guided meditation session every day
- Choose 3- or 7- or 10-minute meditation durations depending on your availability & comfort
- Rate your experience & Aura will learn how to provide more specific meditations for your feelings whenever you need
- Track your mood, learn about your mood patterns, & visually see yourself improve
- Receive daily reminders for mindful breathers
- Save unlimited meditations & listen whenever you want
- Non-meditation wellness content coming soon
Where to Buy
- 1-year: $29.99 (normally $96.00)
- 2-year: $49.99 (normally $192.00)
- Lifetime: $69.99 (normally $399.00)
Save even more!
In addition to the savings above, when you buy through AndroidGuys Deals, for every $25 spent, you get $1 credit added to your account. What’s more, should you refer the deal via social media or an email that results in a purchase, you’ll earn $10 credit in your account.
If this is your first time buying, then you are also eligible for a further 10% discount when you subscribe for email updates.
How about a freebie?
Not looking to spend any money today? That’s alright, we understand. Why not visit the AndroidGuys section for freebies and take something anyhow? Go ahead, grab two!