Learning a new programming language can be pretty tough if you try to go it alone. Sure, there’s always YouTube videos and books to check out, but there’s something intrinsically valuable about having a coach or educator standing beside you.
It’s easier than ever to learn how to create websites, tools, and robotic devices from the comfort of your own office. Today’s Deal of the Day is the Python Programming Bootcamp 2.0, a training course designed to help newbies understand one of the most sought after programming languages.
Normally valued around $1,300, it can be yours for a mere $39. With dozens of hours of training, you’ll have hundreds of tutorials at your disposal for as long as you need them.
- Fast Track Python for Newbies: Learn This Powerful General-Purpose Programming Language Fast
- Learn Python Image Processing by Making Instagram-Style Filters: Build the Filters You Love to Use!
- Create a Raspberri Pi Smart Security Camera with Python
- Master Data Visualization with Python: Present Data More Effectively Through the Power of Python
- The Complete Python Programming Boot Camp: Beginner to Advanced: Master Python One Step At a Time
- Learn Python with 70+ Exercises: Get Hands-On, Beginner-Friendly Practice with Python
- Python Programming for Beginners: Learn Python in One Day: Improve Your Productivity by Learning to Code Python
- Machine Learning with Python: Explore A New Tech Frontier Through Python
- Python for Finance: Investment Fundamentals & Data Analytics: Use Python to Conduct Real-World Financial Analysis
Where to Buy
Save even more!
In addition to the savings above, when you buy through AndroidGuys Deals, for every $25 spent, you get $1 credit added to your account. What’s more, should you refer the deal via social media or an email that results in a purchase, you’ll earn $10 credit in your account.
If this is your first time buying, then you are also eligible for a further 10% discount when you subscribe for email updates.
How about a freebie?
Not looking to spend any money today? That’s alright, we understand. Why not visit the AndroidGuys section for freebies and take something anyhow? Go ahead, grab two!