You screwed up. After not backing up your files to the cloud or storing them in a secondary place, your hard drive went and failed. Now what? Do you kiss your precious memories, media, and important documents goodbye? Probably. Next time get out in front of the problem; next time make sure your files are backed up regularly.
We're giving stuff away to help celebrate our tenth anniversary. Are you in?
In the event you or someone you know has run into a problem with a hard drive, we recommend trying to recover your data with a program like Data Rescue 4. As our Deal of the Day it helps you recover files from crashed, corrupt, or non-mounting drives.
- Works on all hard drives even if they fail to or only partially mount
- Recovers data from up to 5 drives
- Recovers crashed, corrupted & non-mounting hard drives
- Simplifies data recovery after a crash w/ Bootwell
- Recovers damaged & missing files
- Clones an exact copy of your hard drive for quicker recovery
- Recovers digital pictures from your camera even after it’s been erased or reformatted
- Supports data recovery from NTFS-based Boot Camp Partitions
Where to Buy
Normally priced $79 for a license, we’re offering it to our readers for only $49, a savings of $30, or 37% off. Available for both Windows and Mac platforms, you’ll have your files recovered by dinner!
Save even more!
In addition to the savings above, when you buy through AndroidGuys Deals, for every $25 spent, you get $1 credit added to your account. What’s more, should you refer the deal via social media or an email that results in a purchase, you’ll earn $10 credit in your account.
If this is your first time buying, then you are also eligible for a further 10% discount when you subscribe for email updates.
How about a freebie?
Not looking to spend any money today? That’s alright, we understand. Why not visit the AndroidGuys section for freebies and take something anyhow? Go ahead, grab two!