As the title of this article (and blurrycam shot above) indicates, the guys over at ModMyMobile.com have gained root access to the MotoBlur-packin’ Motorola Backflip. I know what you’re thinking: “Another crazy root process that we’ve never seen before”, but actually, they just used the …
Motorola CEO Sanjay Jha’s press event at CES today lasted less than half an hour but he crammed some fairly big news into that short time. The highlights:
Our friends over at phandroid were just passed along some images of the Motorola Motus.Â According to their tipster, we can start calling this one the Enzo, however it might be Backflip by the time it rolls out.Â The images finally help us understand just …
Engadget Mobile is reporting tonight that one of their tipsters has hit them up with some Motorola Motus rumors.Â If you read the title of this post, you already know where it’s headed.Â Allegedly, the Motus is going to land on AT&T’s network around April …
There must be some unwritten rule somewhere that says the first picture taken of any handset must be blurry.Â What is it with these things?Â Does everybody have to rush through a photo?Â Anyways, here’s the first picture of the Motorola Motus, a unique device …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?