While overall sales decline, Android grows its market share from 43.1 percent to 64.1 percent.
The 5-inch smartphone with an odd aspect may hit Verizon in the coming weeks.
Save up to $80 per month with the carrier’s new promotion.
We’ve got three Tegra 3-powered devices burning holes in our pockets. Who wants one?
Interested consumers can begin pre-ordering immediately.
The number of devices will slow to a few per year, but should be cooler and more feature-rich.
Release dates will largely depend on sales of current models.
What could Samsung and the prepaid carriers have in store for us?
Gain an edge on your fellow fantasy league brethren with these Android apps.
HTC expects to wrap up their Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich updates by the end of August, according to a company representative. A member of the HTC Facebook team, answering a question from a fan, indicated the final handset updates should be rolled out in …
Some readers may recall seeing that Gameloft recently began teasing their first game based on the Unreal Engine. Last week was a simple, yet breathtaking image. This week, we’re being treated to the name of the game and its first teaser trailer. And boy, it’s …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?