Samsung’s new tech proves that NFC does not mean mobile payments.
Startup music service Songkick has released its Android application today, bringing a host of live music features to your smartphone. Thanks to integration with a user’s Google Music account, Last.fm, Pandora, and music library, Songkick provides live music information, local concert details, and other relevant goodies. …
Purely focused on experience, the TV spot is a great way to advertise the Galaxy S III.
With today’s announcement, C Spire becomes the sixth U.S. carrier to pledge support for the handset.
Grab dad a new 4G smartphone this year and save yourself a bunch of money in the process.
Headed to San Francisco later this month for Google IO? Why not hang with the cool kids on June 26th?
The Chinese handset combines a bit of old school clamshell with some dual-screen Android.
Community answers to everyday questions – now with HTML5 optimization.
U.S. Cellular has revealed the pricing for their version(s) of the Samsung Galaxy S III, and, unsurprisingly, they’re not any different than the other carriers. Consumers looking to grab the 16GB model will pay $199.99 while those seeking the 32GB model will part with $249.99 both after …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?