I love to shop and, really, what AndroidGal doesn’t?? With today’s economy, saving money is important and comparison shopping is a great way to do it. Unfortunately, comparison shopping also means spending a lot of time doing tedious research to find that great price. That …
From the day I ordered it, to the day I received the e-mail from Verizon with the shipping info, to the day I sat at my desk at work praying that FedEx wouldn’t deliver the phone until after 1:00pm, it has been an “Incredible” experience. …
Yes, I have a Palm Centro and honestly until I saw my first iPhone, I liked it. My major complaints with the Palm were the tiny screen, the terrible web browser and the lack of apps. The keyboard keys are very tiny but since I …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?