Motorola is currently developing a chip which will support the AT&T spectrum of 850 MHz, 1900 MHz, and the AWS spectrum utilized by T-Mobile:1700 MHz and 2100 MHz. Thats right folks, that means someday soon you might be able to use your Android handset on …
Novosoft, the international IT-consulting and software company has announced the release of Handy Backup v. 1.3 for Android. This version allows customers to back up their phones to a secure data storage system located in San Diego, California. The release of Handy Backup 1.3 is …
My oh my has this been a busy Google Phone weekend! Google, if reports are to be believed, is rumored to launch the GSM unlocked phone known as the “Nexus One” with the help of a familiar friend-T-Mobile USA.Â According to Peter Kafka of All …
According to ZDNet, Google’s Nexus One has been approved this morning by the FCC as model PB99100.Â At this point, the filings tell us the device will support microSD expansion, 802.11b/g Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR. The filings also indicate the device will supportÂ …
Music download service Mewbox was recently launched for Android smart phones and the Android-powered Archos 5 Internet Tablet. Mewbox is offering around 4 million tracks from over 23,000 labels. All music available via this service is DRM-free, meaning you can move it to and from …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?