In the currency market, the major pairs are traded actively and they often experience a high level of volatility throughout the trading session. They are all driven by events and are vulnerable to economic news releases that happen for 24 hours during trading days. Forex traders need to quickly access market quotes, charts, news feeds, and accounts all the time in order to take advantage of the opportunities presented to them. Smartphone apps enable traders to quickly access their accounts, check quotes, and place orders cash in on volatility caused economic news releases. This is essential to successfully trade currencies. The top 5 forex trading apps that can of help to them in this regard are as follows:
Trade Interceptor offers advanced analysis tools that were limited to desktops in the past. In 2012, the app was presented the “Best Mobile Platform” award by Forex Magnates.
- 14 types of advanced charts
- More than 160 intelligent indicators as well as drawing tools for assisting technical analysis
- Touch-chart trade functionality for placing orders from charts
- Quad-screen and split-screen views help traders stay on top of the forex market
- Cloud-based alerts on the basis of prices, indicator values, and technical analysis tools delivered to devices
- Single-login and similar interfaces on mobiles, tablets, and desktops
- Streaming quotes for currencies, indices, and commodities and precious metals
- Real-time news Asian, European, and American markets
- Multilingual customer service
- Economic calendar, data, and event release alerts
- Risk management tool
The app Daily Forex News incorporates all of the best aspects of FXDailyReport.com. Users can remain connected to the financial markets and trade stocks, forex, CFDs, Bitcoin, silver, gold, and commodities from anywhere. Regular updates provided on major currency pairs, oil, gold, silver, and BTC/USD, among others, will be very helpful to users in this regard. Traders will also benefit from the market analysis, stocks report, forex news, recommended trading brokers review and free signals that are delivered through the app.
Since 2015, FXDailyReport.com has been providing articles on forex, stocks, investing, finance, brokers news and business for free to help users master currency and stock trading.
MetaTrader 5 app enables users to trade currencies and stocks online. The app allows traders to access the servers of brokers, receive currency quotes and stock prices, trade stocks and currency pairs, analyze financial markets with the help of charts and using technical indicators, and view trading operations history. The app is available for free all over the world.
- Quotes in real-time
- Trade orders, which includes pending orders
- Level 2 prices with as many as 32 quotes
- All kinds of trade execution
- Trading history in detail
- Switch quickly between instruments on charts
- Customizable chart color scheme
- Free financial news
- Chatting with registered MQL5.community users
- Push notifications
- Interactive real-time charts that come with scroll and zoom options
- 30 popular technical indicators
- 24 analytical objects
- 9 timeframes
- 3 different types of charts
Investing.com offers a lot of financial tools for trading varied financial instruments from around the globe.
- Real-time data: charts and live quotes for more than 100,000 financial instruments from 70 global exchanges
- Track global stocks, bonds, commodities, indices, forex, futures, interest rates, and options
- Economic calendar and real-time updates on economic events which can be customized to suit users’ needs
- Users can add their favorite financial instruments and holdings to their portfolio.
- Traders can build their own customized watchlist and track stocks, currencies, indices, ETFs, commodities, and bonds
- Customizable alerts for all instruments, and news and economic events analysis articles
- News and analysis – breaking news, updates, videos, analysis, technology, politics, and business
- Quick access to tools such as earnings calendar, technical summary, market quotes, currency converter, advanced charts, etc.
The app operates very fast and provides a market overview. NetDania app provides:
- Bitcoin price in real-time
- Trading strategies and ideas with target, and limit and stop
- More than 20,000 financial instruments
- 2,200+ Currency pairs
- Real-time news
- Economic calendar
- Alerts for entering or exiting the market
- Real-time quotes and low latency Interbank rates from top liquidity providers
- Charts for smartphones and tablets
- 6 different chart types
- Trading from chart
- Unlimited watch lists
- 16 languages
- 27 time-scales