Gone are the days where the only folks who would need a proxy internet connection are the nefarious creeps at the internet cafe. In our modern world of rapidly vanishing privacy, it’s increasingly important to protect yourself your data.
We’ve all seen more and more reports of compromised security, leaks, and hacks and there’s nothing in the cards that makes us believe we should expect things to get any safer in the immediate future. How does one safeguard their internet activity? NordVPN.
- Secure any Internet connection: public Wi-Fi hotspots, cellular networks & more
- Bypass content restrictions & stay anonymous
- Rest easy knowing that your activity is not recorded anywhere (no log policy)
- Get online access anywhere w/ 3,521 worldwide server locations in 61 different countries
- Enjoy high speed connections for streaming video & content access
- Automatically shut down your site as soon as the VPN connection drops, so no data is revealed
- Use secret notes that auto-destroy & an encrypted chat function
- Connect six devices simultaneously
- Use unlimited data
NordVPN affords you the ability to anonymously connect to the internet with private encryption. That means your data won’t be out in the open on those sketchy public Wi-Fi and mobile networks. Also, no activity-logs… not that you’d have any reason for that to be an issue.
In all sincerity, this is a great service to protect yourself and your valuable information. This offer typically goes for $345 but AndroidGuys readers get the subscription for 75% off. You pay just $69 for two years of safety and peace of mind.