The Pixel and Pixel XL are Google’s flagship phones. Gone are the Nexus models of yesterday and in its place is the Pixel line. At least that’s how it looks to be for now.
As the first phones to offer Google Assistant out of the box, they’re smarter than your average Android handset. Voice commands, searching, and other software touches are available here that you won’t get in many other devices.
The Pixel is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 processor with 4GB RAM and storage capacities of 32GB and 128GB. The 12.3-megapixel rear camera is the best experience you’ll get from a mobile phone, period.
The display on the Pixel offers up a 5.0-inch screen and is paired with a 2,770mAh battery. It’s offered three colors, Very Silver, Really Blue, and Quite Black and include lightning quick USB Type-C charging. VR lovers will be drawn to the Daydream View compatibility.
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 821, octa-core (2 x 2.15GHz + 2 x 1.6GHz)
- RAM: 4 GB
- Storage: 32GB base
- Display: 5.0-inch, AMOLED, 1920 x 1080p (441 PPI)
- Battery: 2770mAh non-removable
- Camera: 12.3MP, f/2.0 main camera, 8MP f/2.4 font-facing camera
- Operating System: Android 7.1 Nougat
- Dimensions: 5.66 x 2.74 x 0.33 inches
- Weight: 143 g
- Other key features: USB type-C, Bluetooth 4.2, QuickCharge 2.0, Fingerprint scanner gestures,