Are you passionate about Android? Do you find yourself constantly reading about the platform, playing with new apps, or buying new devices? AndroidGuys may have an entry level blogging opportunity for you! We’re on the lookout for a couple of new writers and we’d love to consider you for a position.
If you’re interested in picking up some part time work, writing about your favorite apps, games, and devices, then read on!
Applicants will need to be knowledgeable about Android in general terms and have experience with the platform. More importantly, they must possess strong writing skills and have a sincere desire to blog on a part-time basis.
- …be at least 16 years old
- …be organized, motivated, and reliable
- …be able to meet deadlines and adhere to schedule
- …be able to take constructive criticism and advice
- …be passionate about Android and smartphones
- …be able to find news stories and collaborate on ideas
- …have a strong grasp of English language
It doesn’t hurt to…
- …have previous blogging experience
- …have familiarity with WordPress
- …own multiple Android devices
- …have free time during the work day
Our intern program is currently seeking 3-5 contributors with part-time (or full time) availability. While there is no pay in the intern positions, we are able to quickly assess who might stick around for the long haul. Paid positions are offered to interns on a regular basis and often within 2-3 months of regular contribution. We would much rather bring writers up through the intern program as opposed to hiring from outside. For what it’s worth, all of our current writers started out in intern-like positions.
How to Apply
Please take a few minutes to fill out the form below. We’ll do our best to dig through the applicants and reach out to as many people as possible. We apologize up front if we’re unable to respond to all requests. If you’re accepted, you’ll get an inside look at the Android space and learn how the tech blogging industry works. Your work will be shared with thousands of daily readers and articles will be read by millions around the world. We have a ton of fun here at AndroidGuys and would love to expand the team!