Are you looking to pick up a part-time job or test the waters of blogging? We might be able to help you out! We’re always expanding our staff and happy to field new candidates.
Are you passionate about Android apps and games? Do you have a deep knowledge of the mobile landscape? Can you articulate your opinion in written format? If so, we’d like to hear from you.
Applicants will need to be knowledgeable about Android in general terms and have experience with the platform. More importantly, they must possess strong writing skills and have a sincere desire to blog on a part-time basis.
- …have a strong grasp of English
- …be organized, motivated, and reliable
- …be able to meet deadlines and adhere to schedules
- …be able to take constructive criticism and advice
- …be able to contribute an absolute minimum of two posts per week
Bonus points if you
- …have previous blogging experience
- …have familiarity with WordPress
- …have free time during the work day
Candidates will typically work within our system for a few weeks, getting the feel of things, and learning whether this is something they want to do. Our culture allows for writers who have jobs, school, and other obligations. As much as some candidates think they have the free time, it’s not uncommon to learn that desire outweighs availability.
Depending on previous experience and abilities we may offer something immediately.