We’ve gone from months and weeks down to days and, now, hours. Samsung is in New York this evening, ready to pull the curtain back on the U.S. versions of the Galaxy S II. Fortunately for us, someone has already started peeking behind the curtain. The full list of hardware and software specs has leaked online today for Sprint‘s iteration, the Epic 4G Touch. Not only that, but we’ve also got some nicer images to go along with them!
According to details obtained by Android Central, this is what we have to look forward to in but a few hours!
- 4.52 inch Super AMOLED Plus display
- Ultra-thin (9.59mm) design
- Samsung Exynos 1.2GHz dual-core processor
- Wimax 4G radio
- Media Hub
- 8MP rear camera and 2MP front camera
- Social Hub
- HD video recording
- Samsung Kies Air
- Wifi calling
- NOVA 2 HD pre-loaded
- Swype pre-loaded
- AES-256 internal/external hardware encryption
- Bluetooth 3.0
- Sprint ID
- Polaris Office
- Hotspot controls up to eight devices
- Android 2.3
- Optional USB Host kit for connection keyboards, cameras, printers and thumb drives
- Optional HDMI adapter
- Multimedia and Car docks will be available
If you need a few images to hold you over until Samsung starts issuing press release, we imagine the following three should do.