You might find that your Android phone or tablet has a new update for Google Play Books today. What’s new, you might ask? Oh, just a few cool things like “read aloud” (listen to most flowing text books), pinch-to-zoom, and personalized recommendations at that end of your books. Of course there’s also bug fixes and performance tweaks as well, but we’re digging on the new reading experience.
- You can now listen to most flowing text books using the “Read aloud” feature.
- You can now pinch-zoom or double-tap-zoom in all books.
- All text editing features are available for notes.
- Personalized recommendations are shown at the end of your library and at the end of the books.
- Numerous bug fixes and performance enhancements are included.
[download_link link=”https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.apps.books” variation=”hotpink” target=”blank”]Download Google Play Books[/download_link]