How would you like to save a tree and make the world a little greener next time you play a game on your phone? That’s exactly what Znavit and the World Land Trust are looking to accomplish with SEEDS – The Magic Garden. Together they have teamed up to help you save and plant trees all over the world by simply playing a game on your phone.
On the surface, SEEDS – The Magic Garden is just another match game. However, its main purpose goes deeper and that’s to make a difference in the real world by saving trees.
A game for those who care about the environment
Through in-game currency you can save trees and if you finish the game one will be planted in your name. You’ll be presented with a certificate from the WLT that can be downloaded and shared with your friends.
The gameplay in SEEDS – The Magic Garden involves you accompanying a bettle-cat named Arni in a quest to save nearly extinct plants. In order to do this, you must match color blocks, use a variety of boosters, build root paths, and help grow 30 extinct plants. Along the way, you’ll have to watch out for toxins, explosions, and other hazards.
The Key Features include:
- Experiencing unique puzzle gameplay that lets you grow magical plants.
- Developing your skills in a training mode with unlimited lives.
- Growing 30 different plants with 3 different stages as you complete dozens of levels.
- Creating larger plants based on your skill level.
- Receiving additional lives without bugging your friends.
- Keeping track of the plants you’ve already grown on a colorful level map.
- Helping protect the environment by having a real tree planted on your behalf.
Most games only reward you with a worthless digital trophy or high score, but with SEEDS – The Magic Garden you are actually leaving behind a real-life tree in the world.