Today Yahoo brought new customization features to its Yahoo Mail Android app, version 5.3.
- Over 11 new custom color themes
- Rename accounts – long press any account name in the account switch to rename it
- Photo options – preview or save photos you’ve received in an email
- Subfolders – long press a folder to rename, delete or create a subfolder within it
- Stars – enable tappable stars in Settings to better organize your emails
To change your app theme, go under Settings > Themes, and you can change your color theme for any connected email account, including Yahoo Mail, Gmail, Outlook, Hotmail and even AOL.
Download Link: Google Play
Source: Yahoo Tumblr