Welcome to the AndroidGuys In Brief Podcast. Our aim with this podcast is to update you on all of the important things going on the Android world. Today, Donovan and Andrew discuss a crazy price Sony’s latest phone, Sony possibly pulling out of Africa and the Middle East, AT&T‘s deceptive new price hike, Google Assistant possibly coming to feature phones, and Apple and Samsung finally burying the hatchet.
- Sony is asking $999 for the XZ2 Premium, might stop selling phones in Africa and the Middle East
- AT&T raises prices with deceptive “administrative fee” increase
- Google Assistant is coming to feature phones
- Apple and Samsung settle patent dispute out of court
- Samsung will make the Galaxy Note 9 official on August 9th
Subscribe to the AndroidGuys Audio Experience!
You can download or subscribe to the podcasts wherever you normally find your favorite shows. For your convenience, you can also click the links below.
For questions, concerns, or general feedback about the podcast feel free to contact us at podcast [at] androidguys.com.