Details on the official CES website tell us that ZTE will announce a new 5-inch smartphone on January 8. Touted as the new flagship handset for the Chinese manufacturer, the Grand S is expected to be the thinnest 5-inch 1080p handset in the world. With …
Oppo has become the latest smartphone maker to introduce a 5-inch Android device, this in the form a the Find 5. Headed for China and the United States, the device features some fairly impressive details including a quad-core Snapdragon S4 Pro chipset, 2GB RAM, a …
Not to be outdone by others, Chinese handset maker ZTE is getting in on the 5-inch smartphone game. The details and render of an upcoming Nubia Z5 have been spotted online, thanks to a leak directly from the company’s PR team. Set to arrive in …
If you’re like us, then you were surprised yesterday when word of an HTC ‘M7′ smartphone leaked online. Seemingly arriving out of nowhere, the device will likely be the subject of much chatter over the next few months. What if we told you that the …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?