While in beta, cross-platform broadcast news service 1CAST was able to build an audience that takes in more than 3.2 million video clips per month. The “personalized video pioneer” makes it possible for users to unique create individualized newscasts in near real-time with topics such …
1cast Says Cnbc, Wall Street Journal Digital Network, Reuters, Bloomberg, Afp Are Among First To Distribute News Content On New Online Platform
Up to the Minute Video News and Headlines From Global News Leaders Will Be Pushed to Viewersâ€™ Screen of Choice â€“ Smartphone or Desktop KIRKLAND, Wash., March, 17 2009 â€” 1Cast, the revolutionary broadcast platform that delivers up-to-the-minute news video to subscribersâ€™ smartphones and the …
Free Application offers One -Click Access to Top Breaking Political, Sports, Entertainment News on Android Phones KIRKLAND, Wash., February 11, 2009 – 1Cast, the revolutionary broadcast platform that delivers up-to-the-minute personalized television news clips to mobile phones and the desktop, today announced its innovative free …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?