Beleaguered owners of Samsung’s Behold II have been up in arms lately as it has become clear that Samsung would not in fact be providing an upgrade to Android 2.0 or beyond, despite their previous promises. Tonight, word comes from Samsung of an update to …
We’ve been promising this for a while now and it is now here. After listening very closely to comments from users and beta testers, we have perfected version 2.0 of our site’s application. The latest version, titled Android Guys 2, features a completely new design. …
In what many consider to be just short of an official announcement, Boy Genius Report is stating that one of their contacts confirmed that both the Motorola Droid and HTC Eris will debut on Verizon on November 6th. This is consistent with previous information reported …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?