3D Android phones haven’t really taken off just yet. Even with HTC’s big marketing behind the Evo 3D, and the LG Optimus 3D, we haven’t seen much adoption right out of the gate. It appears that Sharp is staying in the game, though, as they’ve …
LG has hinted that they are working on an ultra-thin successor to their Optimus 3D handset with hopes to have it out in 2012. Speaking recently with Pocket-Lint, LG’s Dr. Henry Noh mentioned that one place where their phone(s) could get better is in the waistline. …
Are you excited about the emerging 3D trend in smart phones? Maybe you can’t stand the feature and don’t want it near your Android. Sound off with our latest poll.
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?