T-Mobile USA’s Andrew Sherrard has confirmed that the wireless carrier has dropped plans to build out an HSPA+82 network and has instead opted to focus on LTE. Of course this is more than a few months off as T-Mobile hasn’t quite finished building up its …
T-Mobile’s Galaxy S II picks up right where the Amaze 4G left off… and continues to beat up the iPhone 4S.
What happens when two hipsters start comparing the cameras in their smartphones?
Looking back over 2011 one might say that T-Mobile had a pretty rough go at things. With the whole buyout deal and the lack of an iPhone 4S hanging over the carrier, some blogs would have you believe that things are pretty dark over in …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?