AT&T, showing no signs of slowing down, has expanded the 4G LTE network by another seven markets. A number of announcements hitting the carrier’s press page tell us that the following cities and smaller metro areas are getting faster data speeds: Pullman, Washington Moscow, Idaho …
While they might not have the same footprint as some of the other players, Sprint’s 4G LTE network is growing pretty quickly. To that end, the carrier has been bolstering its lineup of 4G LTE -ready devices. So well in fact, that they have officially …
AT&T spent the wee hours of the morning deploying dozens of separate press releases all of which pertained to their 4G LTE network. Rather than link to each and every one of them, we gathered things up as best we could and lumped it in …
T-Mobile has flipped the switch on their 4G network across 41 markets today, bumping speeds up to 42Mbps. Theoretical, that is. You’ll still need to have the right handset or device that can support the network. In fact, there aren’t any Android phones on the …
Late yesterday, T-Mobile announced their intention to start marketing its HSPA+ network as a “4G” network.
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?