We’ve compiled a couple of photos and videos to show what the user interface looks like on the T-Mobile Pulse (Huawei U8220).Â You’ll see that it’s not quite the cosmetic overhaul that Sense or BLUR gives phones, but it’s a nice change to the stock …
Just mentioned a few days ago, the T-Mobile Pulse finds itself becoming a bit more official.Â Thanks to a little bit of FCC approval, we’re seeing a clearer picture for the Huawei 8220 handset.Â What’s known so far is that it will have HSDPA and …
The last halfÂ of 2009 promises to be packed with Android handsets from (hopefully) all the major US carriers.Â T-Mobile said they plan to offer handsets from 3 vendors this year, and many believe Huawei to be the one to join HTC and Motorola. The …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?