We’ve seen the Archos A5 and know about the Archos A7. Apparently they’ve got another device up their sleeves and the plan is to pull it out at CeBIT, the world’s largest computer expo next month (March 2-6). As to what this second unit is, …
Nicolas Charbonnier (Charbax) passed along his video walkthrough of the new Archos A5 MID where he shows off of a handful of the device’s features.Â While he’s generally a fan of all things Archos, he is extremely pleased with his Android-based A5, calling it the …
Archos is all set to show off their upcoming Android media devices on the 15th so act surprised when that day comes, okay?Â Just pretend like you don’t know anything about what they’re going to announce.Â We just checked our inbox to find a few …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?