Have a big phone? A big tablet? Little hands? Slippery hands? Here’s what it comes down to: if you can answer yes to any of these, then you need a Flygrip. What’s a Flygrip, you ask? Here’s a video to give you an idea. Basically, …
The Droid Bionic was officially announced at CES earlier this year, and it quickly faced delays and excuses from Motorola for months. Last month, we saw the first leaked shot of the redesigned Bionic, docked with the Motorola laptop dock.
Do you have an Xperia Play? If so, you might want this new dock. Sony Ericsson just announced the new DK300 media dock. This dock allows you to charge you phone and output sound via a 3.5 mm headphone jack. There is no pricing on this dock as well as no HDMI connectivity.
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?