Have a look at how Android activations are having an impact around the world with this infographic-like approach.
The official Android Developers channel on YouTube has posted a beautiful vizualization of Android activations around the world starting in October, 2008, and progressing through January 2011. Quite impressive to watch–especially the huge jump in activity when the Droid launched. The video has no sound, …
Andy Rubin, Vice President of Engineering at Google, sent out a tweet at about 11:37 PM ET saying,”There are over 300,000 Android phones activated each day.”
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?