Last week I reviewed a nice little app called Active Lock Screen. It’s a simple, yet very functional lockscreen replacement that brings themes, plugins, and a unique UI. Shortly after publishing my review, I got the chance to have a quick Q&A with Celltick Technologies, …
Lockscreens are tricky. Most users (at least in my experience) like to stick with the stock lockscreen, because it’s simple and/or familiar. But as I’m constantly flashing new ROMs, I’m always on the lookout for a different spin on certain aspects of Android. Sliding Messaging …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?