If you’re hot into the rumor bin, then you’ll love this one. In an ad that likely wasn’t supposed to be seen yet with information we’re not supposed to know, Sprint gives away the following: The Samsung Galaxy Nexus will be coming to Sprint It …
We first talked about the lawsuit between Google and Oracle a while back, to refresh your memory, Oracle after acquiring Sun Micro filed suit against Google saying that the search giant infringed on their Java property a total of seven times. Back in Android’s beginning, Google decided to write their own Java machine, Dalvik to avoid licensing fees. Indeed one of the reasons that Oracle bought Sun Micro was that they could bleed Google of some large amounts, as stated by past Sun employees who were part of the process of sale to Oracle. Now the latest salvo in the ongoing court case has been fired at Google. The target? 50% of their ad revenues on the Android mobile platform.
Ever get depressed that you don’t play much sports these days with all this technological revolution and web 2.0 stuff? Hoccer has the best of both worlds. After downloading this app I immediately had the wife download it as well, pulled her outside, and began …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?