Martin Adamek, one of the developers of APNDroid, recently received an email from Google AdSense for Mobile Applications, letting him know that they’d made some subtle UI changes to the ads. To enhance user experience, the ads now featured a button on the right instead of …
Google is going head-to-head with companies like AdMob, Medialets, and PurpleTalk.Â A beta version of AdSense for Mobile Applications gives advertisers yet another way to reach potential customers.Â Further, it’s an opportunity for developers to find a way to earn revenue from their apps using …
Have you done a Google search on your G1 lately? Did you notice the first two results? They’re sponsored links, which means someone is putting up some money via AdWords, to get you to click on their page. This weeks sees the annoucement of new …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?