Earlier this week Google announced their new AdWords for mobile for Android, iPhone, and Palm Pre devices. Designed to streamline the AdWords experience, the mobile website gives users quick and easy access to alerts and statistics and allows for snappy changes while your away from …
Last last week, Google announced a new strategy for AdWords.Â AdWords will now target users by the device and carrier they use, letting advertisers more directly reach consumers.Â Â This means Android fans won’t be seeing any iPhone ads while surfing, but may see ads related …
Google recently notified AdWords advertisers that it will display business phone numbers on mobile ads, allowing smartphone users to call the business with a tap. Â Advertisers will be charged just as they would if a user clicked through to their website. As Rob points out …
Have you done a Google search on your G1 lately? Did you notice the first two results? They’re sponsored links, which means someone is putting up some money via AdWords, to get you to click on their page. This weeks sees the annoucement of new …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?