We’re halfway through October and heading into that time of year where zombies find their way up and down suburban streets around America. Be it from your neighborhood trick-or-treaters or from the return of AMC’s The Walking Dead, we’re only too stoked to have zombies …
It’s day five of Google’s “10 billion app downloads and counting” celebration. If you’re not familiar with the promo, Google is discounting 10 apps a day to an amazing $.10 each and we’ve already seen some amazing apps discounted. Yesterday, the market experienced a few …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?