It’s been a while since we last checked in on Ruslan Kogan, the brains behind the just-about-released Kogan Agora Pro. With a launch only a few weeks away, the Australian electronics maker pulled their Android handset back and quietly went off the radar. So what …
Remember the Agora Pro?Â It was supposed to have been the world’s second Android phone, but instead, it ended up being scrapped at the last minute.Â Rumor has is that the Agora Pro was not going to work with a lot of future Android apps …
It would be right about now that the second Android handset, the Agora Pro, would be making its way throughout the world to the homes of those who pre-ordered it.Â Unfortunately, an almost 11th hour situation arose and Kogan was forced to shelve the phone. …
Making good on the rumors from a few weeks ago, Kogan has officially announced the first Android handsets to be released in Australia.Â Two models of the handset called the Agora and Agora Pro will be launched on January 29th, 2009 at prices of $299 …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?