Did you find a new Android smartphone or tablet under the tree yesterday? Congratulations, that’s wonderful news! So, now you need to get some apps and games, right? As a starting point, we recommend checking out the ‘50 Android Apps you Must Install Before the World …
Why look up a CD on Amazon when you can scan it from your phone and purchase in a matter of seconds?
One year and 31,000 titles later, Amazon has become one of the trusted sources for Android apps and games.
Amazon’s popular iPhone application, Price Check by Amazon, is now available for Android devices running 2.0 and above. Similar to other comparison shopping applications, Amazon’s utility lets users scan barcodes, snap pictures, or type/say an item name to check prices instantly on millions of Amazon.com …
Amazon is one of my personal favorite companies, and I really love their offerings, especially the “Free App of the Day” deal. Perhaps one of the only reasons some of you still use the alternative to the Android Market, it occasionally features a stellar deal. …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?