Amazon recently launched the Kindle Fire which is their first ever Android tablet and everyone is talking about it now a days. The price of the tablet is only $199 and it’s a 7-Inch tablet with a dual-core processor, and I was really surprised when …
Could Amazon be adding a bunch of digital magazines to their repertoire in anticipation of their Android tablet launch? It certainly looks that way. According to a website called Beyond Black Friday, the online giant has been busy lately, offering up a host of new …
Is Amazon working on an Android tablet? You bet. Are they ready to admit it publicly? Not yet. Consumer Reports recently spent some time chatting up founder and CEO, Jeff Bezos where they pressed him on the potential tablet, When asked whether they were planning …
The rumors around Amazon’s Android-based tablet get a little more concrete as DigiTimes tosses some additional details into the mix. According to their sources, Quanta Computer recently received OEM orders from Amazon for the tablet expected to launch later this year. Further, they add that …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?