The fellas over at The Verge have published a couple more photos of the presumed Kindle Fire 2, one of which shows Skype video calling. We noticed the camera in the last leaked photo and expected the ability to take photos at a minimum. Here, …
Amazon, proud of its Kindle Fire and Appstore, has issued a press release touting some of it successes from the last year or so. As many of you know, Amazon is set to debut a new Kindle Fire at an event on September 6. As …
Could Amazon be expecting to sell upwards of 3 million of their Android tablets this fall? If the information provided to CENS.com is right, then that’s exactly what they’re hoping to see happen. According to new details, Quanta Computer Inc., the company tasked with providing …
Could Amazon be adding a bunch of digital magazines to their repertoire in anticipation of their Android tablet launch? It certainly looks that way. According to a website called Beyond Black Friday, the online giant has been busy lately, offering up a host of new …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?