Android Tablets are quickly catching up with iPads and TabClones for market shares, and we have our non-Google 7-inch powerhouse the Kindle Fire to thank. It’s blazed past all competitors in 2 short months since it’s release in November to now be neck-and-neck with the …
Medialets has just announced the release of their Rich Media Ad SDK for Android and with that became the first, and only, “cross-platform, network independent, fully native rich media solution for mobile”. What this basically means is that it’s possible to deliver the same rich …
Medialets unveiled their new Analytics Software Developers Kit (SDK) for Android yesterday to help developers track application metrics and more. Using their SDK, developers can also define and measure customized events such as unique users, session length, frequency and average run-time. Developers will be able …
Flurry Beta Tag removed after 300 developers use Flurry Analytics in first 60 days SAN FRANCISCO, Jan. 26, 2009 – Flurry, a cross-platform mobile application analytics provider, rang in the New Year with over 300 developers using its free service within the first 60 days …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?