T-Mobile is delighted to announce the upcoming release of Android 1.5 with “Cupcake” coming soon to the T-Mobile G1! We plan to begin sending out the update starting the end of next week. As with previous software maintenance releases, the update will be randomly sent …
Keep a close eye on your G1 over the next few days.Â T-Mobile is apparently sending out the Cupcake/Android 1.5 update to owners living in the US and UK.Â At least, according to what we’re finding across the internet. Finally, we can put to bed …
Nick Gray of HTCSource put together two very thorugh looks at the new Android builds coming from Google and HTC.Â He rooted his G1 some time ago and has been since playing around with various versions of Android. Gray notes some of the subtle differences …
While everyone is getting amped up about the new features set to debut in Android 1.5, we’re equally excited about the enhancements to current ones. As promised on Monday, the Android Developers Blog is starting to unveil some of the changes coming in the updated …
Effective immediately, developers have been given access to the Android 1.1 SDK. According to the official Android Developers Blog, this recent release see few “minor, but useful” changes. There are a few API’s changes available for development including: Adds annotations for test systems, no actual …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?