Today, the official Android Developers blog was updated with an article from Jeff Sharkey with information on Android 1.5 and what to expect in the way of widgets.Â Written for developers, the piece provides sample code and general assistance in getting widgets for existing apps. …
Tired of playing the Cupcake waiting game?Â Take things into your own hands.Â The XDA-Developers are always steps ahead of most folks and working on that next thing.Â This time around, that “thing” happens to be the new Android builds. Haykuro has ported the software …
Nick Gray of HTCSource put together two very thorugh looks at the new Android builds coming from Google and HTC.Â He rooted his G1 some time ago and has been since playing around with various versions of Android. Gray notes some of the subtle differences …
While everyone is getting amped up about the new features set to debut in Android 1.5, we’re equally excited about the enhancements to current ones. As promised on Monday, the Android Developers Blog is starting to unveil some of the changes coming in the updated …
Developers are now able to get their hands on an early look of Android 1.5′s SDK, which is based off of the Cupcake development branch.Â New features introduced into this SDK include APIs for soft keyboards, home screen widgets, live folders, speech recognition, and more! …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?