Hot off of the tweets yesterday that confirmed the coming of the actual Google Phone, come these photos that were posted on Twitter last night by two different people. @sansivar posted the photo you see here, along with the simple, eponymous “Google phone” caption, but …
The big Android news this weekend is piecing together whether or not Google employees were given handsets which will end up being “The Google Phone” that’s often been rumored.Â We posted an article earlier today about the subject and it seems Google has something official …
This is the kind of news that will not wait for Monday.Â According to multiple sources, Google started passing out handsets to employees yesterday.Â And they sound AWESOME.Â Â After plenty of rumors and rumblings, this may be the weekend that the Google Phone specs, pictures, …
The first few images of Android 2.1 have made their way online and we’re more than pleased to share them.Â These pictures allegedly come from an HTC Hero running the newest build of Android.Â We’re excited to see this on “old” hardware like the Hero …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?