Sony confirmed the existence of two rumored Android 3.0 tablets today with a press release for their new “Sony Tablet”. Yup, that’s the name, for now. Engadget pretty much nailed every aspect of these devices a few months back but we’ll refresh your minds.
Sony is rumored to be working on at least two Android tablets for release later this year. One is your standard 9.4-inch fare while the other features two 5.5-inch screens in a clamshell form factor.
For the all the great stuff to come out of the Sony Ericsson camp these last few weeks, one thing we’ve yet to hear about is a tablet. And since they’ve turned things around in terms of Android smart phones, we’d expect they will use the platform for tablets too. According to Engadget, that’s exactly what they’re doing.
While some of you may have been able to watch the Honeycomb Android event yesterday, not everyone was as privileged. Unfortunately, there were some people who had to work while you stayed home and took a break from shoveling snow. Thankfully, we have the powers of archived video to help!
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?