Things are looking pretty good for Android developers considering Amazon’s Appstore for distribution. App downloads are up 500 percent year over year and momentum just keeps building. A new press release going out today tells us that the Kindle Fire HD has proven to be …
Savings include penny phones and half-priced Galaxy S III.
Amazon’s Jeff Bezos is currently on stage in New York, giving us a rundown of all things Kindle. After looking back at the previous four year of success, he is starting to unveil new products and features. On such feature is expected to be the …
It’s been a long wait, but we could finally be less than one week away from Amazon officially entering the Android tablet space. According to various outlets, Amazon is sending out invitations to a a press event to be held on September 28th at 10:00 …
Is Amazon working on an Android tablet? You bet. Are they ready to admit it publicly? Not yet. Consumer Reports recently spent some time chatting up founder and CEO, Jeff Bezos where they pressed him on the potential tablet, When asked whether they were planning …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?