Up until now we’ve only heard about Angry Birds Star Wars and its upcoming November 8 launch. Sure, we’ve seen teaser footage of the game but nothing that shows how the game will look when we get our greasy fingers on it. That changes today …
New figures suggest that the franchise is flying higher than ever.
Pursue the pigs through 45 levels filled with pumpkin patches, exploding jack-o-lanterns, and creepy skeletons, lit by a full moon and eerie lantern light. You’ll get some unexpected help from a BRAND NEW BIRD — he starts out small, but don’t let his looks fool …
Sorry kids, it looks like your mastery of Angry Birds will have to wait a little longer. Rovio has just pushed out a major update (v1.4.2) which adds another 45 levels, bringing the total to 195 brain busters.
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?