If you’re interested in photo editing, even on the most basic scale, and you own a Honeycomb tablet, you owe it to yourself to check out Adobe Photoshop Touch, or “PS Touch” if you’re searching the Android Market. The app is only $9.99, a steal …
The web-based version of the Android Market has been found to include at least two new features centered around reviews. Most notably, and perhaps helpful, is a notification as to which version of of the application or game was downloaded and used for review as …
The app is called Automated Away Text, and it does pretty much what the title suggests: if you miss a call or receive a message, but can’t reply at the moment, it sends an automated text message to that person, letting them know that you can’t make it to the phone.
I have to admit, I don’t use my phone’s video camera that often. Sure, I take lots of pictures, but not too many videos. But I’ve faced a problem in the past: taking still images from videos. Sure, you can do that with PhotoShop or another online tool, but there’s never really been a good way to do it from your Android device. Until now! FrameGrabber does exactly as the title suggests: it “grabs” frames from a video.
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?