Android 4.1+ Jelly Bean has moved ahead of Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich in terms of popularity among versions of the platform. That said, both still trail the Gingerbread build as the two year old Android release still clings to the lead. Overall figures for …
It is the start of a new month, which means the latest platform figures have been listed on the Android Developers blog. As we’ve seen over the last few weeks and months, Gingerbread has solidified its position as the most popular version of Android, leading …
As we near the impending Gingerbread announcement and its subsequent rollout to handsets, the legacy builds of Android will continue to dwindle. Newer, more popular phones with later versions of the platform will rise up to account for more market share. Take Froyo for instance. Announced back in May, Android 2.2 now accounts for more than 43-percent of the Android pie.
Tired of playing the Cupcake waiting game?Â Take things into your own hands.Â The XDA-Developers are always steps ahead of most folks and working on that next thing.Â This time around, that “thing” happens to be the new Android builds. Haykuro has ported the software …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?