A BGR tipster passed along a picture of the Motorola Devour in a silver finish as well as some basic feedback about the device. According to them, the keyboard is “nice” and somehow â€œeasier to useâ€ than the Motorola DROID. Maybe it was MOTOBLUR, maybe …
Here we go again.Â The Boy Genius Report has the first “in the wild” shots of the Motorola Calgary handset, headed for Verizon.Â Presumed to be arriving later this year, the phone looks very much like a less expensive, little brother to the Droid. Like …
The Boy Genius Report is, well… reporting that the first Android handset from Motorola will be the Calgary.Â Shown below in mockups, the device has that some of that same old MOTO feeling to it mixed with a little new.Â It’s a slide up QWERTY …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?