Samsung has introduced two new versions of its current “Next Big Thing” commercial campaign, both coming in the form of shorter, 30-second spots. Using some of the same footage as before, we get to see a few familiar characters uttering more goofy and sad phrases. …
Purely focused on experience, the TV spot is a great way to advertise the Galaxy S III.
Is too much to ask for if we demand to see this clip on TV?
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?