A new set of studies conducted by Arieso reveals that Android users love to consume data. According to their findings, phones running Android tend to have more data call volumes, time connected to the network, and data volume uploaded and downloaded than iPhone counterparts.
T-Mobile is joining the growing list of carriers offering tiered data plans. They nation’s fourth largest wireless provider looks to be breaking their lineup of handsets down into three buckets and assigning available data rates. There will no longer be a one size fits all plan for T-Mobile now that there are classes of phone: Feature phones, Standard Smart Phones, and Premium Smart Phones.
If Erich SpechtÂ gets his way, his company Android Data Corp.,Â will receive nearly $100 million in damages from Google and the entire Open Handset Alliance over use of the term “Android.”Â Google believes the claims don’t have any merit and claim they “will defend …
Charlie Miller’s back and he’s got a few people all worked up over Android’s security.Â Again. If you happened upon readwriteweb earlier today, chance are you saw the article on Android vulnerabilities.Â The sensationalistic headline had a handful of people worried that they couldn’t even …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?