It’s no secret that I’m a huge Android fanboy. Heck, my first story on AndroidGuys was about me being exactly that, and I’ve even shared my doll memorabilia collection with you guys.
In last weeks poll we asked you to complete the following sentence, “You might be an Android fanboy if…”
We’re opening the Friday feedback up with a question that should get a whole gamut of answers.Â Developers and fans alike can chime in with their opinions on this one, so we expect to see a wide variety of responses.Â What is it about Android …
Here’s one of those cool, feel-good stories that are only believed when you can back it up with photo proof: Shaq has a G1 handset, hangs with Twitter friends, and is unimpressed with Windows Mobile phones. Blogger Jesse Bearden had a once-in-a-lifetime encounter with Shaquille …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?